I figured out the issue: I had to use the git+ssh url, and I added my ssh key to my savannah account. Then git push worked. On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 10:17 AM, Jackson Hamilton < jackson@jacksonrayhamilton.com> wrote: > Heys guys, I am having an issue pushing to ELPA: > > $ git push origin master > Counting objects: 1127, done. > Delta compression using up to 4 threads. > Compressing objects: 100% (431/431), done. > fatal: read error: Connection reset by peer > error: pack-objects died of signal 13 > error: failed to push some refs to 'git://git.sv.gnu.org/emacs/elpa' > > I am not sure what's up. > > I looked up these errors, and apparently "error: pack-objects died of > signal 13" has something to do with the size of the push? The push does > include my whole project history, but I don't have any particularly large > binary files in my repo besides maybe 6 or 7 .png files. > > I've added the "Project Members GPG Keyring" with gpg --import. Perhaps I > am still not properly authenticated? (Sorry, I'm not too familiar with gpg > or keys.) > > Thanks, > Jackson > > On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 6:10 AM, Stefan Monnier > wrote: > >> > The attached patches are the current representation of what I intend to >> > merge. (Same subtree strategy as before.) >> >> Looks good to me, >> >> >> Stefan >> >> >> PS: Regarding "eval: (when (fboundp 'rainbow-mode) (rainbow-mode 1))", >> this is usually considered a misfeature: the file does not need or make >> special use of rainbow-mode. Instead, *you* just happen to like using >> rainbow-mode when editing this file. So this customization should be in >> your ~/.emacs rather than in the file itself. >> > >