Hi, During search/replace, how can I use the evaluation of a lisp expression as the substitution string? An example could be ... say I want to replace the occurrence of a certain word with the word prefixed with its occurrence count - For example - If I'd like to replace the occurrence of sea in - She sells sea shells on the sea shore with She sells (1)sea shells on the (2)sea shore. Or perhaps a more frequent use case of adding line number to each line (while I was typing this, I got the idea of using the keyboard macro to achieve this .... is there a better way though?) Regards, Kashyap