Sure I can update the patch. I don't have the ''FSF copyright assignment'', what's the process for that? On Mon, Dec 4, 2023 at 7:48 AM Ihor Radchenko wrote: > José Miguel García Urrutia writes: > > > Hello Bastien, the current Org refcard cannot be used as a triptych (I’ve > > tried with both Letter and A4 paper) in contrast to the Emacs refcard > > (which can be used as a triptych when printed with Letter paper). > > .. > > With the patched version I was able to print it in Letter paper and use > it > > as a triptych, like I did with the Emacs refcard. > > Before I proceed, may I know if you have FSF copyright assignment? > > Also, may you update the patch against the Org mode repository > (https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/org-mode.git/), removing the > incorrect key binding change, and adding the commit message as described > in https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html#commit-messages ? > > -- > Ihor Radchenko // yantar92, > Org mode contributor, > Learn more about Org mode at . > Support Org development at , > or support my work at >