On Sat, Mar 12, 2022 at 2:31 PM Eli Zaretskii wrote: > > > From: Hongyi Zhao > > Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2022 10:54:49 +0800 > > > > Say, for back-tick or grave accent ( ` ) symbol, I want to let Emacs > > give me all of its name and alias, but the `M-x describe-char ` can > > only give the following information: > > > > name: GRAVE ACCENT > > old-name: SPACING GRAVE > > > > So, I want to know if it's possible to find all the name and alias > > corresponding to a codepoint in Emacs. > > Right next to the "Character code properties:" heading in the buffer > shown by describe-char, there's a button whose title is "customize > what to show". If you click it or press RET on it, you will be shown > a buffer where you customize what character properties to display. Thank you. I see, as shown in the attachment. Best regards, Hongyi