On Sun, Aug 1, 2021 at 3:15 PM Emanuel Berg via Users list for the GNU Emacs text editor wrote: > > Hongyi Zhao wrote: > > > werner@X10DAi:~$ ps -e --forest [...] > > OK, check out gnome-terminal and GSD (Gnome Settings Daemon), > I couldn't identify the window manager tho. The default for > Ubuntu is Compiz. Strange. I checked both the terminal and system keyboard shortcuts settings, and still can't the corresponding definition which using `C-M-s'. Regards -- Assoc. Prof. Hongyi Zhao Theory and Simulation of Materials Hebei Vocational University of Technology and Engineering No. 473, Quannan West Street, Xindu District, Xingtai, Hebei province