On Sun, 10 Jul 2022 at 20:56, Philip Kaludercic wrote: > Davin Pearson writes: > > > The most important and probably the most useful customisation that I > > have is a drop in replacement for M-y. Instead of cycling through the > > kill ring, it brings up a window showing the kill ring in the order of > > the kill ring. You then click on the ENTER button of paste from the > > kill ring to the last buffer you were editing. > > Since Emacs 28.1 this is done too (unless the last command was `yank'), > just that the selection is made using `completing-read' > Are you saying that my feature has already been added to Emacs?