all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* bug#23471: Feature request: list all Edebug breakpoints
@ 2016-05-06 17:49 Paul Pogonyshev
From: Paul Pogonyshev @ 2016-05-06 17:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 23471

It would be nice to have a way to list all Edebug breakpoints in a
separate buffer, with an ability to jump to a breakpoint, see its
condition if any, and so on. Should probably reuse M-x next-error.

* bug#23471: Feature request: list all Edebug breakpoints
@ 2019-10-20 12:42 ` Lars Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Ingebrigtsen @ 2019-10-20 12:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Paul Pogonyshev; +Cc: 23471

Paul Pogonyshev <pogonyshev@gmail.com> writes:

> It would be nice to have a way to list all Edebug breakpoints in a
> separate buffer, with an ability to jump to a breakpoint, see its
> condition if any, and so on. Should probably reuse M-x next-error.

Hm...  I'm not sure I see the use case here.  Without some substantial
context (i.e., the surrounding code), a break point in itself would be
kinda hard to represent in a buffer.

And we have `edebug-next-breakpoint' to allow navigating to breakpoints.

So I'm closing this bug report.