Kelvin White wrote: > git-new-workdir is part of git/contrib which falls under the same GPL, correct? > If so, no harm in copying it for distribution AFAIK. Let me reword this more appropriately since it won't be distributed git-new-workdir is part of git/contrib which falls under the same GPL, correct? If so, no harm in copying it for our use AFAIK. > This does no good in feature branches, so you should always `bzr update' first > ...or in this case `git pull --rebase'. am I missing something here More clarification: I meant local branches are not upstream, and wont need updating