On Thu, Jan 31, 2019 at 12:02 PM Kaushal Modi wrote: > On Thu, Jan 31, 2019 at 11:52 AM Eli Zaretskii wrote: > >> >> So if you start "emacs -Q", then disable the tool bar, perhaps you can >> reproduce the problem without your elaborate setup? >> > > No, I cannot. > > As I mentioned earlier, I cannot reproduce the issue with my whole config > if I comment out just the desktop loading setup. > Let me fix the above bit; it jumbled it up: As I mentioned earlier, I cannot reproduce the issue *even* with my whole config with just the desktop loading setup commented out. Summary: - emacs -Q, opening the same Org file, disabling tool-bar: cannot reproduce the crash - my whole config (*commenting out desktop loading*), opening the same Org file, [disabling tool-bar is part of my config]: cannot reproduce the crash - my whole config (*with* desktop loading), opening the same Org file, [disabling tool-bar is part of my config]: crash happens!