In this thread, only one email, the "I support this proposal." one from Vaidheeswaran was duplicated for me. -- Kaushal Modi > From: Vaidheeswaran C > Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 21:03:48 +0530 > > On Sunday 12 July 2015 08:45 PM, Eli Zaretskii wrote: > > Could you please make sure your messages are sent/received only once > > each? I see between 2 to 3 identical messages each time you post > > something, both here and on help-gnu-emacs. > > Ok. I am on a flaky connection and sometimes Icedove leaves me confused > on whether or not it did my bidding. > > Are you sure it is "each time"...? Yes.