On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 4:53 PM Eric Abrahamsen wrote: > > It might be nice to have something like: > > (defsubst buffer-internal-p (buf) > (eq (aref (buffer-name buf) 0) ?\s)) > Yup. I also see this in the "(emacs) Undo" Info node: Some specialized buffers do not make undo records. Buffers whose names start with spaces never do; these buffers are used internally by Emacs to hold text that users don’t normally look at or edit. But I cannot find the code that implements that. It would be nice to have these places to use the same defsubst. Btw I confirm the fix. Thanks! -- Kaushal Modi