Hello, In my blog, I insert 2 ToCs. One which includes all levels of headings, and is inserted in the sidebar when the screen is wide enough. The another shorter ToC is inserted in-page when the screen is narrow. (Well, in the below example, both are the same.. but I didn't also want to paste a screenshot that's bigger than what it already is). On regular web browers, I don't see both ToC at the same time because I control which one of the two is shown, using CSS. Eww does not use the CSS. So it shows both simultaneously as you seen in the screenshot (which might show up as attached image based on your email client). So.. Is there a special tag/class that I can use to prevent showing one of the two ToCs in eww? If not, can a feature like that be added? Here's the page URL I used for the screenshot if you want to try it yourself in eww: https://scripter.co/nim-deploying-static-binaries/. Thanks! [image: image.png] -- Kaushal Modi