On Tue, Jul 24, 2018 at 3:13 PM Eli Zaretskii wrote: > > It probably means it's a Heisenbug: it's triggered by some specific > memory layout, and that changes under the debugger. > Yeah, I hate those kinds of bugs.. I am good for stumbling across those :P[1] > Are you still able to trigger the abort when running not under GDB? > Sadly, no. If that's gone as well, try rebuilding Emacs by touching src/config.h > or somesuch, then try again. > Same. The crash is gone. I'll still leave that emacsclient session running with gdb attached - I hope to catch this Heisenbug. Funny, I see like 6-7 crashes in the past week. And the moment I report it, it gets scared and goes away. [1]: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=29031#35 -- Kaushal Modi