On Sat, Jul 8, 2017, 8:05 AM Noam Postavsky wrote: > > The latter confusing condition is why the hook was changed to only > check the newly merged in changes, but you need to run './autogen git' > to update it in your local copy (I assume Kaushal had not done so, > hence the error). > I do run "./autogen.sh all" but only when the configure file is not present (doing this via a wrapper script). So I definitely must have run that before your earlier referenced commit [1]. I think I should instead run "./autogen.sh git" too during each build now. I believe git only complains about tab following spaces, not spaces > following tabs. > Yes, this one is a weird case where spaces were trapped between 2 tabs. > [1]: 2017-04-29 11:42:13 -0700 e20ad449deefa7470386bf99e05fd8c67227f678 Allow bypassing of some checks when merging -- Kaushal Modi