Not considering GNU Elpa, Melpa is the most used repository. I haven't seen anything that's on Marmalade but not on Melpa. On Wed, Jun 29, 2016, 8:21 AM Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen wrote: > There's a lot of "glue packages" for Emacs that interface with some > proprietary service or other. I've just written one for imgur (for > uploading images on the web), which is something that I've wanted to > have for years, but never got around to writing: > > https://lars.ingebrigtsen.no/2016/06/29/emacs-imgur-interface/ > > Are these things inappropriate for GNU ELPA? I'm guessing that they > would be, so perhaps Marmalade is the place for stuff like this? > > -- > (domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.) > bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no > > > > -- -- Kaushal Modi