One more thing.. also this bug now needs to be closed, right? And also referenced in that commit message. On Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 11:13 AM Kaushal wrote: > > Kindly send the next patch as an attachment to your mail. > > Will do so, thanks. > > > I'll correct the ChangeLog entry as soon as it appears in ChangeLog.2. > > Thanks. > > On Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 11:11 AM martin rudalics wrote: > >> > I apologize for this maintenance type of request. I saw that my patch >> was >> > associated with just my first name "Kaushal" instead of my full name >> > "Kaushal Modi". I then noticed that that's perhaps because I have >> probably >> > unintentionally hidden my last name in the emacs-devel list. >> >> My bad. I really should have asked before committing. But I was >> distracted that your patch didn't apply. Kindly send the next patch as >> an attachment to your mail. >> >> > While I figure out and fix this, is it possible to correct the author >> name >> > from "Kaushal" to "Kaushal Modi" to be consistent with the first and >> last >> > name author convention as seen on all other commits? >> >> I'll correct the ChangeLog entry as soon as it appears in ChangeLog.2. >> As for the commit message there's hardly anything we can do now. >> >> martin >> >