On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 3:51 PM Paul Eggert wrote: > On 09/29/2017 02:37 AM, Robert Pluim wrote: > > Only the rcs, cvs, sccs and svn backends support it (and svn only for > > backwards compatibility with CVS), and inserting vc headers has been > > recommended against for at least 15 years if not longer. > > I also suggest changing C-x v h to be something more useful. Although > I'm a co-maintainer for RCS and still use RCS for some things, I've > never used C-x v h with its old meaning. > That's good to hear! That adds to the consensus that vc-insert-headings is not useful. I have provided a patch that binds C-x v h to vc-region-history history in the debbugs thread[1] .. just need someone to commit that. [1]: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=27644#35 -- Kaushal Modi