all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* How to find when a feature was introduced
@ 2016-07-08  4:28 Rusi
From: Rusi @ 2016-07-08  4:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Student sent me this

Symbol's function definition is void: with-eval-after-load

Figured this came from a slightly oldish ubuntu

Then found the with-eval-after-load in gnu-apl-mode

So now I need to tell my students gnu-apl-mode will not run in emacsen less than
version X

How to find out X?