Hello, I routinely update my emacs build from git and over time, and so I collect hundreds of MBs of eln-cache files. Just looking at the eln-cache dir names, it's not very evident which one is the latest one (especially, from a tool call ncdu, I cannot tell which directories should be safe to delete). You can find the screenshot of what I see in ncdu attached. So that made me wonder if there's already an emacs-lisp function to purge old eln caches, and I am not aware? What's the recommended way to keep the eln-cache the lightest and containing only the directory corresponding to the last emacs build? Thanks! -- Kaushal Modi