On Thu, May 5, 2016 at 8:15 AM Yuri Khan wrote: > I have hosted the script on my home server: > > http://greasemonkey.centaur.ath.cx/cgit_Add_commit_hash_column.user.js > > You can install this in Firefoxoids using the Greasemonkey or > Tampermonkey extension, and in Chromides using Tampermonkey. > > If you need this on other aliases of Savannah cgit, or on other cgit > instances, just add the corresponding @include patterns. (If you feel > adventurous, replace the host with a *; this will enable the script on > all pages whose URL contains /cgit/ and /log/ in that order.) > This is awesome! Thank you! Works! ( http://i.imgur.com/WoWMHB4.png ):) -- -- Kaushal Modi