2016-02-15 18:52 GMT+01:00 Michael Albinus : > Eli Zaretskii writes: > > > Not by me, as long as I don't see the problem on my machine. If > > Fabrice could find time debugging this, I will be glad to help by > > explaining the code in w32notify.c and elsewhere that is related to > > injecting the notification events on w32. > > So I let this decision to Fabrice. > > I will return to my previous investigation of this problem (after bug 22526 interruption) Can't guarantee that I can come with something in a short time however Fabrice