Great. Up to now, it seems to run ok. Provided I added some unsetenv() function for w32. (And it is much cleaner that the quick and dirty hack I applied for myself.) Thanks, Fabrice 2012/12/3 Paul Eggert > Tags: patch > > The attached patch is in response to last week's thread on emacs-devel > . > It's relative to trunk bzr 111078. Tested on Fedora 17. I don't see > any issues related to the Microsoft port but I'm CC:ing this to Eli > and Fabrice just in case, as the original bug seems to be Windows-related. >