Hi, I am using the latest emacs 26.1 compiled with msys2/mingw64. There is problem for a few weeks. I am not able to give a recipe to reproduce it but the symptoms are : - slow ido behavior, much slower than it used to be - sometimes erratic behavior with the keyboard events Example: M-x find-library , get a bunch of choices, try to navigate them and the cursor jumps erratically between choices... before trying to enter the debugger, then emacs is stuck and I have to kill it. The performance issue has also been reported here: https://github.com/DarwinAwardWinner/ido-completing-read-plus/issues/143 (probably wrong place to report it btw). Don't know if/when I will find time to investigate. But if anybody has suggestions where to look I'll do my best. Regards, Fabrice