2018-03-02 9:53 GMT+01:00 Eli Zaretskii : > > From: Fabrice Popineau > > Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2018 21:40:14 +0100 > > > > I don't have a standalone way to reproduce the problem but the following > > is quite easy if you have the all-the-icons and memoize packages > installed. > > Start with 'emacs -Q' and from the *scratch* buffer. > > > > (require 'memoize) > > (require 'all-the-icons) > > > > (all-the-icons-insert-alltheicon) > > > > At this point, a list of icons is offered from the "all-the-icons.ttf" > > font. The glyph is correct. Select anyone of these glyphs and when it > > is inserted in the *scratch* buffer, the font face is lost and you get > > an empty glyph. > > Could be related to yank-excluded-properties, perhaps? Or maybe you > need to tweak yank-handled-properties? > > Thanks for the tip ... > If the above doesn't give a clue, but it didn't. Tried to set yank-excluded-properties to nil with no result. > then please explain what you mean by > "the font face is lost". > > (I cannot afford repeating your recipe, because it requires installing > weird fonts on my system. Sorry.) > I attach 2 screen captures to show the problem. First image is the glyph selection and second image shows that the font has been lost somehow ("no font available"). I hope it is not related to my own build with mingw64 but it has definitely worked with some previous version of the same emacs-26 branch. Without any other clue, I'll try to rewind the branch and see if I can track some related change. Fabrice