On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 1:01 PM, Stefan Monnier wrote: > - Removed turn-on-num3-mode since (num3-mode) does the same anyway. > I do see that when num3-mode is already enabled (turn-on-num3-mode) did > nothing whereas (num3-mode) will call font-lock-fontify-buffer but if > that's a problem, we should fix num3-mode. > the turn-on- thing is a convention from emacs 23 and earlier. yeah, looks like it should go away, and the logic of calling (num3-mode) from lisp might need to be fixed > I'm not sure what the "-num-" prefix is meant to be and I'm not fond > of it. If it's meant for internal functions, then please use > "num--" instead. > yeah that's my fault, I've been flipping back and forth between using -pkg- and pkg--, and at the time I wrote num3 I was using -pkg-, and I prefer pkg-- now.