Thanks for your help. I'm going to create a pull request with a fix for them. Regards, Joseph David Borġ josephb.org On 13 May 2014 06:59, Glenn Morris wrote: > > I'm going to close this because I don't think there is any bug in Emacs > here; but feel free to keep discussing it here if you like. > > (If "php" is commonly installed as something other than "php", perhaps > flymake.el needs a flymake-php-program option, similar to the existing > flymake-xml-program. Likewise for "perl" and "texify".) >