Yes, you're right - but why does that effect flymake-php? I ask so I can try and fix it. Regards, Joseph David Borġ josephb.org On 12 May 2014 20:31, Glenn Morris wrote: > > Then my crystal ball says that you are using this > > https://github.com/ejmr/php-mode/blob/master/php-mode.el > > which is > > 1) not part of Emacs > 2) broken in exactly the way you describe (default value of > php-executable). > > So you should report this to whoever maintains it. > > (NB crystal ball comes with no warranty.) >