Thanks, just tried it and I can confirm this is fixed. On Mon, Aug 9, 2021 at 7:15 AM Alan Third wrote: > On Wed, Feb 10, 2021 at 09:50:03AM +1100, Li Feng wrote: > > I tested emacs master on a retina display, and it is all good. fringe > icons > > are rendered correctly on both internal and external displays. However, > on > > low-res external displays the fringe icon rendering is still broken. > > I've completely rewritten the fringe bitmap display on the master > branch. Can you please have a look and see if this is still a problem > for you? > -- > Alan Third >