MacOSX Snow Leopard Cocoa Emacs 23.2.1 I am trying to develop an Emacs Lisp program that maximizes the window. I found and modified the following code, which was originally for Carbon Emacs. (when (eq window-system 'ns) (add-hook 'window-setup-hook (lambda () (set-frame-parameter nil 'fullscreen 'fullboth) ))) (defun mac-toggle-max-window () (interactive) (if (frame-parameter nil 'fullscreen) (set-frame-parameter nil 'fullscreen nil) (set-frame-parameter nil 'fullscreen 'fullboth))) It does not act as I want it to. window-system for MacOSX is "ns" I believe. Could anyone see why it does not work? Thanks in advance. soichi