Hi. I have a question about database which can be easily used in Emacs. Since I have little experience in developing database, I need some advice for it. An entry of the database will be like, word : meaning : date it's encountered : where (file or URL) it's encountered : how often it has shown up so far : etc. There are various ways to implement such LOCAL database with Emacs. For example, hash-table assoc plain text csv splite and maybe others. Which method would you suggest for developing a local database like this? Not to mention that it has to be fast for searching and organizing. soichi