On Sat, Dec 17, 2011 at 01:22, Paul Eggert wrote: > On 12/16/11 13:11, Eli Zaretskii wrote: > > I don't know enough about the NS build and the code in nsselect.m to > > reason why this could happen. > > A few weeks ago I looked into doing static checking for the > NS build and found so many errors that I ran away. Some of > the errors may have been false alarms, but the first couple that > I looked at seemed real. The NS build needs a lot of work > (by someone who knows what they're doing) before it'd be > anything I'd want my daughter to use, if I had a daughter. > You could of course check in the Mac port, and just forget the NS port ever happened :) -- René