Hi, Emacs seems to disagree with the mouse clicked location of and buffer lines when there are lines with different height. Let's say I have short lines with higher height characters and a longer line with shorter height in a buffer. The buffer is set truncate-lines t. The longer lines, say, have a Japanese character あ. Mouse clicks work while あs are displayed. But once they are gone due to horizontal scrolling to right, the long line moves up. Now, a mouse click on the longer line make the buffer scroll back to left, just like I clicked the line above the long line (but I didn't). I've tested under both X11 and Wayland session. I wasn't sure I can explain this in sentences, so I made a screen-cast. apologize for a MB attachment. Is this known behavior? Best, -- yashi