Hi, thanks for your reply! 2018年6月28日(木) 0:54 Eli Zaretskii : > > Tested with "File -> Open File" dialog and "(w32-font-select)" dialog. > > Both seem to work. > > By "work", do you mean that clicking on anywhere inside these dialogs > leaves the dialogs visible? Yes, I was clicking around inside the dialog. I made an animated GIF from screen capture. Its size is around 8MB, so I won't attach it to this mail. Please see: https://www.mhatta.org/test.gif Also, I made a basically-the-same-but-a-bit-different patch. In this "diff2", I preserved break. I don't think it changes anything, though... > It's possible that this is somehow related to the fact that I have my > Windows systems configured to enable "active window tracking" > (a.k.a. "focus follows mouse"), but even so, I'd like to be able to > avoid that adverse side effect on systems that are so configured. Could you tell me how to set up "active windows tracking" on Windows 10? I could find some information on the Net, but still not sure how to do. Best regards, MH -- Masayuki Hatta Associate Professor, Faculty of Economics and Management, Surugadai University, Japan http://about.me/mhatta mhatta@gnu.org / mhatta@debian.org / mhatta@opensource.jp / hatta.masayuki@surugadai.ac.jp