Thank you so much for the responses! In fact I did try filing a bug report to the org-html-slideshow developers, but the project is no longer under active development and I never heard back. Fortunately, I was able to convince a friend who's a ClojureScript expert to take a look. He forked the org-html-slideshow project and updated the code to be compatible with the new org-mode export, as well as adding a bunch of extra features like a play/pause keystroke for HTML5 videos and YouTube videos. So if anyone's interested in HTML presentations, a new and improved version of org-html-slideshow that's compatible with org-mode 9.x is available at: https://github.com/aiba/org-html-slideshow. Thanks everyone! On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 2:55 AM, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > Nick Dokos writes: > > > Peter Salazar writes: > > > >> Hi everyone, > >> > >> I figured out that the problem I've been having with > >> org-html-slideshow > >> (https://github.com/relevance/org-html-slideshow) is that it relies > >> on the old-style numbered anchors that org-mode used to generate for > >> div ID's in HTML export—the ones that looked like "sec-1-2". > >> > >> Example: > >> > >>