Eli Zaretskii writes: > You missed the fact that the MW-Windows build loads image libraries > on-demand, when/if the library is first required. That affects the > way we support these in configure.ac, and it also needs an addition to > dynamic-library-alist in w32-win.el. > > It should be easy to add those nits (assuming the code works ;-) I attempted to add the `dynamic-library-alist' part in the attached, and I also added a NEWS item. I suppose someone who actually knows MS-Windows stuff and can test it should take a look.