Stefan Monnier via "Bug reports for GNU Emacs, the Swiss army knife of text editors" writes: > I'm still working on the actual metadata of that branch, as well as > etc/NEWS and doc, but in the mean time maybe you could look at the code to > see if you have any objections there. No objections here. I've attached a small patch with some minor doc fixes, feel free to use it if it's of any help. BTW, package-lint gives the following warning: 540:13: error: You should depend on (emacs "28.1") or the compat package if you need `dlet'.