tags 9293 + patch thanks Stefan Kangas writes: > So in conclusion the output here should probably be: > > 0 .. 9 digit-argument > e tar-extract (binding currently shadowed) > f tar-extract I've attached three patches. The first fixes the bug with broken ranges, the second one fixes the incorrect shadowing by the same command, and the third one takes care of the feature request. Using the original recipe, I now get: 0 .. 9 digit-argument e tar-extract (currently shadowed by ‘View-exit’) f tar-extract Comments?