Hi all, I was looking into some area where I could contribute and ended up writing unit tests for `delim-col.el' and adding the lexical-binding header. I wasn't inclined to convert the code in delim-col.el to actually take advantage of lexical bindings, but it compiles and runs fine with just naively adding the header. Please let me know what you think or if I've made any obvious mistakes. Thanks, Stefan Kangas PS. Since this patch is longer than 15 lines, I have initiated the copyright assignment process. It wasn't obvious if this should be done before or after mailing this list.