Lars Ingebrigtsen writes: > The "Recent messages" bit in the bug reports is a bomb just waiting to > blow up. At some point somebody will be doing some mining of the bug > repo for "interesting" messages and do a write-up of how horribly lax > the GNU project it with people's privacy. I agree. We should not automatically include potentially sensitive user data in bug reports. We can ask for it in the (presumably rare) cases when we do need to see those messages. How about the attached patch? Best regards, Stefan Kangas