Basil L. Contovounesios writes: > There is also at least one defface (ibuffer-locked-buffer), and the Please find attached an updated patch fixing this - thanks. > defvars in lisp/obsolete/cc-compat.el (I just did a quick rgrep '^ "\*'). This is related to the TODO: ** Convert all defvars with leading '*' in the doc-strings into defcustoms of appropriate :type and :group. I have attached a second patch which fixes this TODO item. I didn't bother converting the defvar cases in lisp/obsolete/cc-compat.el to defcustom since I don't feel like it's a good idea to expose this obsolete code to the user more than necessary. We should let it rest in peace. What do you think? Thanks, Stefan Kangas