Eli Zaretskii writes: > The first line of the doc string should mention the arguments, in this > case EVENT. Could you please rework this hunk and resubmit the patch? Sure. I've attached a patch with the following fix: (defun bookmark-bmenu-other-window-with-mouse (event) - "Select bookmark at the mouse pointer in other window, leaving bookmark menu visible." + "Jump to bookmark at mouse EVENT position in other window. +Move point in menu buffer to the position of EVENT and leave +bookmark menu visible." [Gmail might add some line breaks here, sorry about that...] I also included the following additional fix: (defun bookmark-get-bookmark-record (bookmark-name-or-record) - "Return the record portion of the entry for BOOKMARK-NAME-OR-RECORD in -`bookmark-alist' (that is, all information but the name)." + "Return the record portion of BOOKMARK-NAME-OR-RECORD in `bookmark-alist'. +In other words, return all information but the name." Thanks, Stefan Kangas