tags 41147 + patch thanks Lars Ljung writes: > I did some research and as I understand it the GNOME guidelines recommends just > "%b", even when there is only one frame. > > Many programs use the style "%b - GNU Emacs". E.g. gvim, Gimp, Firefox, and > LibreOffice. I think it makes sense to just do what other modern software does here. If people want to do something more fancy, they can easily modify it themselves. How about the attached patch? (NEWS and docs still needs updating.) Best regards, Stefan Kangas