tags 6013 patch thanks LanX writes: > Hi > > cperl-mode can't call perldocs for functions with a hyphen anymore like "-e" or "-X" > > (cperl-perldoc "-e") or "M-x cperl-perldoc RET -e" result to > "error in process sentinel: Man-bgproc-sentinel: Can't find the -e manpage" > > But perldoc -f -e works fine in the shell, and as far as I can see from the sources of cperl-mode "-e" this case is covered to be mapped on the -f switch. > > Tested on 23 and 22 from two different users on different continents. > > Cheers > Rolf I can confirm this bug, and have attached a fix. This is tested only on one continent. Best regards, Stefan Kangas