Severity: wishlist Tags: patch I often find myself writing an email, and I paste something like: (info "(elisp) Interactive Examples") But it sometimes ends up wrapped over two lines and I need to manually adjust it back from something like: (info "(elisp) Interactive Examples") And then I have to fiddle around with the formatting, which is just a bit boring. So I think it would be nice if `info' would just treat the node name "(elisp) Interactive\nExamples" as "(elisp) Interactive Examples". See the attached patch. Thoughts?