Noam Postavsky writes: > tags 6952 + unreproducible > quit > > Daniel Colascione writes: > >> I've attached a file that demonstrates incorrect fontification with >> cc-mode and jit-lock used together -- the last function in the file is >> not fontified as a function when a file is first visited with >> jit-lock-chunk-size equal to its default 512. > > I can't reproduce this, neither by setting jit-lock-chunk-size to 512, > nor with the default of 500. The fontification of that file looks fine. > Tested from 24.3 to current master (27.0.50). I can't reproduce this either, so I'm closing this bug report. If anyone is still seeing this on a modern Emacs, please re-open. Best regards, Stefan Kangas