Lars Ingebrigtsen writes: > "Basil L. Contovounesios" writes: > >>> I think so. What about save-match-data? >> >> Perhaps under a "match data" subgroup? > > Makes sense. How about the attached? - I moved match-beginning and match-end to the new section "Match Data", and moved it below "Looking in Buffers". - I added rx to the "Utilities" group. Perhaps I went a bit overboard with the rx example, but it's useful to just show off a bunch of syntax at a glance. Let me know if it's too much though...