tags 5608 + patch quit jidanni@jidanni.org writes: > In ibuffer.el we see > > ;; ibuffer.el is an advanced replacement for the `buffer-menu' which > ;; is normally distributed with Emacs. Its interface is intended to > ;; be analogous to that of Dired. > > and > > (defgroup ibuffer nil > "An advanced replacement for `buffer-menu'. > > Ibuffer allows you to operate on buffers in a manner much like Dired. > Operations include sorting, marking by regular expression, and > the ability to filter the displayed buffers by various criteria." > > However nowhere is it mentioned what one should do to their .emacs file > to become a regular ibuffer user. It should mention rebinding stanzas or > "put" commands, etc. I took a stab at this. Please see the attached patch. I also took the opportunity to remove redundant :group args from defcustoms. Thanks, Stefan Kangas