Stefan Kangas writes: > David Kastrup writes: > >> I tried using the Scroll Lock Key, and got an error telling me it is >> unbound. I figured out there was a library scroll-lock and loaded it. >> The Scroll Lock Key still was unbound, though calling scroll-lock-mode >> did what I would have expected to be on the scroll lock key. >> >> I suggest putting an appropriate autoloaded default global key >> definition on the Scroll Lock Key, since nothing is gained by not >> binding it to something useful. If a user happens to have his own >> different definition, this will override the default anyway. > > That sounds reasonable to me. It should be a small job to do it. > Does anyone disagree with such a change? If there are no objections, I'll install the attached patch in a couple of days. I've also included a NEWS entry for this change. Thanks, Stefan Kangas