tags 50950 + patch thanks Eli Zaretskii writes: > As I said, rewriting this overview text is probably a good idea, so no > argument here. But the new text should still explain how our region > is different in subtle but important ways from what people see in > other editors. Would you like to propose such a rewording? I have made an attempt in the attached patch. I wrote this a week or two ago, and returned to it again, and with fresh eyes I only find some minor touch-ups to be made. I'm interested to hear what you all think.