Basil L. Contovounesios writes: > > Ugh. Thanks for spotting these issues. I'm a bit sick and tired > > today, so maybe I should just stay away from coding for the day... > > Hope you feel better soon! Thanks - I feel much better today. :-) > > I've attached an updated patch. > > Thanks, just one remaining nit: > > > +(make-obsolete-variable 'align-vhdl-rules-list "no longer used" "27.1") > ^^ > CURRENT-NAME should end with a full stop; see docstring of make-obsolete. Fixed in the attached patch. If there are no further comments, I intend to commit this in a couple of days. Best regards, Stefan Kangas